Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Allan Cheng - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Bilingual - Cantonese preferred
- Bilingual - Mandarin preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Strategies to coach and develop others on the team
- Bachelor's degree required
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and mutual fund products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Allan Cheng - State Farm Agent
Company Website: www.myfinancialfuture.biz
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)